Click & Collect
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Trading List page to check the availability of items you require; it is updated as often as possible to show which items are sold out or have low stock levels. However, this is a manual process, not a real time one, so please be aware that some things you order may no longer be available, particularly if shown as low stock.
- Download an order form, fill it in and email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can’t open the order form, include the following information in the body of the email and send that to email@example.com.
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your membership number
- Quantity and description of the items you require.
If you can’t email for any reason call 01462 431155 between 9:00am and 6:00pm and leave an answerphone message with the order information. You must be in possession of a 2020, light blue membership card to use this service. If you need to renew, just include ‘membership renewal’ on your order and we’ll do the rest. All orders for the week must be received by 6:00pm on Tuesday. Orders received after that will be carried forward to the following week.
- On Wednesday orders are picked in the sequence that they were received. You will then be contacted by phone to confirm order availability, cost, and collection details. Collection slots are available between 10:00am and 1:00pm on Thursday.
- On Thursday, collection day, come to the Store at your allotted time and your order will be brought out to a loading area for you to pick up. If you require help loading, open your vehicle, retire to a safe distance and we will do that for you. If the weather is fine, payment is made at an outdoor payment table, otherwise it will be inside the Store. We can only accept Credit/Debit Cards (ideally contactless) or cheques, not cash. Social distancing rules must be observed at all times during your visit.
- No one is allowed into the Store itself, other than to pay if wet, and no one will be served without prior arrangement. If demand warrants it or if anyone is working and unable to make the Thursday collection slots, then some Sunday slots could be made available.